pounds to ounces Formula
Use the formula below to convert any value from pounds to ounces:
To from pounds to ounce, you just need to multiply the value in pounds by 16. (It is called the conversion factor)
Find other conversion formulae here:
Using the formula (some examples):
Convert full pound to ounces:
a pound = 1 × 16 = 16 ounces.
Convert two pound to ounces:
two pound = 2 × 16 = 32 ounces.
Convert five pounds to ounces:
5 pounds = 5 × 16 = 80 ounces.
Convert ten pounds to ounces: 10 pounds = 10 × 16 = 160 ounces.
Convert twenty pounds to ounces: 20 pounds = 20 × 16 = 320 ounces.
Convert fifty pounds to ounces: 50 pounds = 50 × 16 = 800 ounces.
Convert a hundred pounds to ounces: 100 pounds = 100 × 16 = 1600 ounces.
Convert a thousand pounds to ounces: 1000 pounds = 1000 × 16 = 16000 ounces.
More conversion Factors
- quarter [US] to troy ounce Formula
- atmosphere [standard] to inHg [0 °C] Formula
- fifth to Teaspoon [UK] Formula
- m to feet [international, U.S.] Formula
- acre to in^2 Formula
- kilogram to dyne Formula
- barye to kilopond per square millimeter Formula
- pound [metric] to dyne Formula
- long ton to troy ounce Formula
- pound [metric] to ounce Formula
- joule to kilowatt-hour Formula
- gf|cm2 to kilogram-force per square millimeter Formula
- torr to technical atmosphere Formula
- fathom to inch Formula
- cup [US] to pipe [UK] Formula
- cup [Canada] to minim [UK] Formula
- gf|cm2 to dyn|cm2 Formula
- square yard to m^2 Formula
- mi^2 to square centimeter Formula
- mm² to ac Formula
- calorie (IT) to Btu Formula
- mm^2 to square mile Formula
- pound to pound [metric] Formula
- square centimeter to km^2 Formula
- pascal to dyne per square centimeter Formula
- dyne to pound Formula
- Btu to calorie (IT) Formula
- Pa to pound per square inch Formula
- kilopond per square meter to pascal Formula
- pound [troy] to drachme Formula
- cm^2 to square yard Formula
- gallon [UK] to gallon [US, liquid] Formula
- Ba to Water Column [inch] Formula
- in^2 to square centimeter Formula
- gallon (US) of LPG to calorie (IT) Formula
- slug to quarter [US] Formula