pounds to ounces Formula
Use the formula below to convert any value from pounds to ounces:
To from pounds to ounce, you just need to multiply the value in pounds by 16. (It is called the conversion factor)
Find other conversion formulae here:
Using the formula (some examples):
Convert full pound to ounces:
a pound = 1 × 16 = 16 ounces.
Convert two pound to ounces:
two pound = 2 × 16 = 32 ounces.
Convert five pounds to ounces:
5 pounds = 5 × 16 = 80 ounces.
Convert ten pounds to ounces: 10 pounds = 10 × 16 = 160 ounces.
Convert twenty pounds to ounces: 20 pounds = 20 × 16 = 320 ounces.
Convert fifty pounds to ounces: 50 pounds = 50 × 16 = 800 ounces.
Convert a hundred pounds to ounces: 100 pounds = 100 × 16 = 1600 ounces.
Convert a thousand pounds to ounces: 1000 pounds = 1000 × 16 = 16000 ounces.
More conversion Factors
- barleycorn to furlong [international] Formula
- dram [weight] to long ton Formula
- troy ounce to ounce Formula
- calorie (IT) to calorie (thermochemical) Formula
- rod [international] to m Formula
- inHg [0 °C] to kilogram-force per square centimeter Formula
- kilowatt-hour to gallon (UK) of LPG Formula
- dm to yard Formula
- inHg [0 °C] to lbf per ft2 Formula
- micropascal to kgf|cm2 Formula
- quart [US, liquid] to gill [US] Formula
- square centimeter to square mile Formula
- fathom to caliber Formula
- ton [short, US] to dram [weight] Formula
- milligram to Robie Formula
- m² to square fathom Formula
- ounce [US, liquid] to pint [US, liquid] Formula
- calorie (IT) to joule Formula
- pound [metric] to ton [long, UK] Formula
- pint [US, liquid] to pipe [US] Formula
- atmosphere [standard] to nanobar Formula
- section to square foot Formula
- Tablespoon [metric] to Tablespoon [UK] Formula
- caliber to yd Formula
- square mile to hectare Formula
- gallon (US) of LPG to gallon (UK) of LPG Formula
- cubic centimeter to quart [US, liquid] Formula
- Teaspoon [metric] to pipe [US] Formula
- km^2 to square yard Formula
- league to league [US statute] Formula
- cm² to square fathom Formula
- square kilometer to square yard [survey] Formula
- Robie to quarter [US] Formula
- m to furlong [survey] Formula
- Btu (thermochemical) to calorie (15° C) Formula
- kgf per m2 to ounce per square inch Formula