pounds to ounces Formula
Use the formula below to convert any value from pounds to ounces:
To from pounds to ounce, you just need to multiply the value in pounds by 16. (It is called the conversion factor)
Find other conversion formulae here:
Using the formula (some examples):
Convert full pound to ounces:
a pound = 1 × 16 = 16 ounces.
Convert two pound to ounces:
two pound = 2 × 16 = 32 ounces.
Convert five pounds to ounces:
5 pounds = 5 × 16 = 80 ounces.
Convert ten pounds to ounces: 10 pounds = 10 × 16 = 160 ounces.
Convert twenty pounds to ounces: 20 pounds = 20 × 16 = 320 ounces.
Convert fifty pounds to ounces: 50 pounds = 50 × 16 = 800 ounces.
Convert a hundred pounds to ounces: 100 pounds = 100 × 16 = 1600 ounces.
Convert a thousand pounds to ounces: 1000 pounds = 1000 × 16 = 16000 ounces.
More conversion Factors
- quarter [UK, liquid] to cubic centimeter Formula
- dyne to ton [metric] Formula
- ftm to league [UK nautical] Formula
- fifth to cup [Canada] Formula
- gallon (US) of LPG to calorie (15° C) Formula
- Btu (thermochemical) to calorie (thermochemical) Formula
- peck [UK] to cc Formula
- kilogram-force per square meter to kgf|m2 Formula
- calorie (IT) to calorie (15° C) Formula
- furlong [survey] to feet Formula
- rood to section Formula
- quarter [UK] to gram Formula
- Btu (thermochemical) to Btu Formula
- kip|cm2 to barad Formula
- grain to drachme Formula
- quart [US, liquid] to peck [UK] Formula
- ac to ft^2 Formula
- quarter [UK, liquid] to peck [UK] Formula
- calorie (nutritional) to calorie (15° C) Formula
- kilowatt-hour to Btu Formula
- mi² to m^2 Formula
- gallon (UK) of LPG to calorie (15° C) Formula
- cubic centimeter to pipe [UK] Formula
- ftm to ft Formula
- square meter to mi^2 Formula
- kilowatt-hour to gallon (US) of LPG Formula
- minim [UK] to milliliter Formula
- calorie (15° C) to gallon (UK) of LPG Formula
- millipascal to kgf|cm2 Formula
- cm^2 to rood Formula
- lbf per ft2 to kip|cm2 Formula
- barye to kilopond per square millimeter Formula
- bar to atm Formula
- mile [nautical, US] to mile [statute] Formula
- kip per cm2 to dyn|cm2 Formula
- barye to kip per square foot Formula