pounds to ounces Formula
Use the formula below to convert any value from pounds to ounces:
To from pounds to ounce, you just need to multiply the value in pounds by 16. (It is called the conversion factor)
Find other conversion formulae here:
Using the formula (some examples):
Convert full pound to ounces:
a pound = 1 × 16 = 16 ounces.
Convert two pound to ounces:
two pound = 2 × 16 = 32 ounces.
Convert five pounds to ounces:
5 pounds = 5 × 16 = 80 ounces.
Convert ten pounds to ounces: 10 pounds = 10 × 16 = 160 ounces.
Convert twenty pounds to ounces: 20 pounds = 20 × 16 = 320 ounces.
Convert fifty pounds to ounces: 50 pounds = 50 × 16 = 800 ounces.
Convert a hundred pounds to ounces: 100 pounds = 100 × 16 = 1600 ounces.
Convert a thousand pounds to ounces: 1000 pounds = 1000 × 16 = 16000 ounces.
More conversion Factors
- mile [nautical, UK] to barleycorn Formula
- dyne per square centimeter to kgf|cm2 Formula
- square yard to square yard [survey] Formula
- furlong [survey] to mm Formula
- calorie (thermochemical) to kilowatt-hour Formula
- millibar to kip per cm2 Formula
- Tablespoon [metric] to bucket [US] Formula
- joule to Btu Formula
- cup [metric] to dram Formula
- km^2 to square yard Formula
- Btu to Btu (thermochemical) Formula
- kilogram to long ton Formula
- cubic centimeter to dram Formula
- dm to ft Formula
- bucket [US] to peck [US] Formula
- square centimeter to square kilometer Formula
- milligram to long ton Formula
- rood to mm^2 Formula
- N per mm2 to technical atmosphere Formula
- square yard [survey] to in^2 Formula
- kip per mm2 to N per mm2 Formula
- atm to technical atmosphere Formula
- ounce [troy] to quarter [UK] Formula
- square meter to perch Formula
- torr to technical atmosphere Formula
- square foot to acre Formula
- mm to mile [statute] Formula
- kilowatt-hour to Btu Formula
- calorie (IT) to calorie (nutritional) Formula
- league [US statute] to mile [survey, US] Formula
- shot to dram Formula
- calorie (nutritional) to joule Formula
- mile [survey, US] to fathom Formula
- dyne to milligram Formula
- quarter [UK] to slug Formula
- mile [survey, US] to A Formula