mm² to square meters Formula
Use the formula below to convert any value from mm² to square meters:
To from square millimeters to square meter, you just need to multiply the value in square millimeters by 1.0E-6. (It is called the conversion factor)
Find other conversion formulae here:
Using the formula (some examples):
Convert full mm² to square meters:
a mm² = 1 × 1.0E-6 = 1.0E-6 square meters.
Convert two mm² to square meters:
two mm² = 2 × 1.0E-6 = 2.0E-6 square meters.
Convert five mm² to square meters:
5 square millimeters = 5 × 1.0E-6 = 5.0E-6 square meters.
Convert ten mm² to square meters: 10 square millimeters = 10 × 1.0E-6 = 1.0E-5 square meters.
Convert twenty mm² to square meters: 20 square millimeters = 20 × 1.0E-6 = 2.0E-5 square meters.
Convert fifty mm² to square meters: 50 square millimeters = 50 × 1.0E-6 = 5.0E-5 square meters.
Convert a hundred mm² to square meters: 100 square millimeters = 100 × 1.0E-6 = 0.0001 square meters.
Convert a thousand mm² to square meters: 1000 square millimeters = 1000 × 1.0E-6 = 0.001 square meters.
More conversion Factors
- shot to gallon [US, liquid] Formula
- ft² to rood Formula
- cm^2 to square millimeter Formula
- calorie (nutritional) to joule Formula
- calorie (nutritional) to gallon (US) of LPG Formula
- mm^2 to km² Formula
- lbf|ft2 to newton per square millimeter Formula
- quarter [UK] to ton [metric] Formula
- ounce [troy] to troy ounce Formula
- pipe [UK] to barrel [UK] Formula
- pint [UK] to gallon [US, liquid] Formula
- kilowatt-hour to calorie (15° C) Formula
- pound [metric] to quarter [UK] Formula
- kilopond per square centimeter to mmHg [0 °C] Formula
- peck [UK] to Tablespoon [US] Formula
- gallon (UK) of LPG to kilowatt-hour Formula
- barrel [US, liquid] to cubic millimeter Formula
- microbar to dyne per square centimeter Formula
- pint [UK] to cup [metric] Formula
- nPa to kPa Formula
- league to centimeter Formula
- cubic centimeter to quarter [UK, liquid] Formula
- mile [nautical, UK] to mile [survey, US] Formula
- ounce [troy] to ton [long, UK] Formula
- troy ounce to drachme Formula
- calorie (15° C) to Btu Formula
- cm² to square kilometer Formula
- atmosphere [standard] to millimeter of mercury [0 °C] Formula
- Teaspoon [metric] to Teaspoon [US] Formula
- ton [long, UK] to stone Formula
- micropascal to bar Formula
- square yard [survey] to mm² Formula
- pound to long ton Formula
- bucket [UK] to Tablespoon [UK] Formula
- micropascal to lbf per ft2 Formula
- Btu (thermochemical) to calorie (nutritional) Formula