minims [UK] to drams Formula
Use the formula below to convert any value from minims [UK] to drams:
To from minims [UK] to dram, you just need to multiply the value in minims [UK] by 0.016012665673398. (It is called the conversion factor)
Find other conversion formulae here:
Using the formula (some examples):
Convert full minim [UK] to drams:
a minim [UK] = 1 × 0.016012665673398 = 0.016012665673398 drams.
Convert two minim [UK] to drams:
two minim [UK] = 2 × 0.016012665673398 = 0.032025331346796 drams.
Convert five minims [UK] to drams:
5 minims [UK] = 5 × 0.016012665673398 = 0.08006332836699 drams.
Convert ten minims [UK] to drams: 10 minims [UK] = 10 × 0.016012665673398 = 0.16012665673398 drams.
Convert twenty minims [UK] to drams: 20 minims [UK] = 20 × 0.016012665673398 = 0.32025331346796 drams.
Convert fifty minims [UK] to drams: 50 minims [UK] = 50 × 0.016012665673398 = 0.8006332836699 drams.
Convert a hundred minims [UK] to drams: 100 minims [UK] = 100 × 0.016012665673398 = 1.6012665673398 drams.
Convert a thousand minims [UK] to drams: 1000 minims [UK] = 1000 × 0.016012665673398 = 16.012665673398 drams.
More conversion Factors
- gallon (US) of LPG to Btu Formula
- cm to cubit [English] Formula
- Btu (thermochemical) to calorie (nutritional) Formula
- nPa to newton per square millimeter Formula
- psi to kgf|mm2 Formula
- stone to milligram Formula
- rod [survey] to mi Formula
- square kilometer to mi² Formula
- km² to ft² Formula
- cm to league [UK nautical] Formula
- ounce [US, liquid] to quarter [UK, liquid] Formula
- ac to square foot Formula
- km to mile [nautical, US] Formula
- kgf per cm2 to Water Column [centimeter] Formula
- calorie (nutritional) to joule Formula
- pound per square foot to nanobar Formula
- imperial gallon to Teaspoon [metric] Formula
- mi^2 to mm² Formula
- league [nautical] to furlong [international] Formula
- ft to inch Formula
- mi to mile [nautical, US] Formula
- pound [metric] to quarter [US] Formula
- calorie (thermochemical) to kilowatt-hour Formula
- Btu to gallon (US) of LPG Formula
- Btu (thermochemical) to calorie (15° C) Formula
- long ton to dyne Formula
- Robie to ton [long, UK] Formula
- calorie (15° C) to Btu Formula
- dyn per cm2 to dyn|cm2 Formula
- inch of mercury [0 °C] [inHg] to kgf|cm2 Formula
- kilometer to mile [nautical, UK] Formula
- quarter [UK, liquid] to shot Formula
- legua to km^2 Formula
- calorie (IT) to gallon (US) of LPG Formula
- Robie to bucket [UK] Formula
- pound to stone Formula