ftm to ft Formula
Use the formula below to convert any value from ftm to ft:
To from fathoms to feet, you just need to multiply the value in fathoms by 6. (It is called the conversion factor)
Find other conversion formulae here:
Using the formula (some examples):
Convert full ftm to feet:
a ftm = 1 × 6 = 6 feet.
Convert two ftm to feet:
two ftm = 2 × 6 = 12 feet.
Convert five ftm to feet:
5 fathoms = 5 × 6 = 30 feet.
Convert ten ftm to feet: 10 fathoms = 10 × 6 = 60 feet.
Convert twenty ftm to feet: 20 fathoms = 20 × 6 = 120 feet.
Convert fifty ftm to feet: 50 fathoms = 50 × 6 = 300 feet.
Convert a hundred ftm to feet: 100 fathoms = 100 × 6 = 600 feet.
Convert a thousand ftm to feet: 1000 fathoms = 1000 × 6 = 6000 feet.
Definition of Fathom
Definition of Foot
More conversion Factors
- mm² to in^2 Formula
- cl to dm Formula
- milligram to kilogram Formula
- acre to ft^2 Formula
- lbf per ft2 to kgf|cm2 Formula
- pound per square inch to kilonewton per square meter Formula
- Btu to gallon (US) of LPG Formula
- gf per cm2 to at Formula
- fathom to millimeter Formula
- gallon (UK) of LPG to gallon (US) of LPG Formula
- cable [U.S.] to km Formula
- mile [nautical, US] to mile [survey, US] Formula
- kilonewton per square meter to gram-force per square centimeter Formula
- ounce [US, liquid] to bucket [US] Formula
- kgf per cm2 to newton per square millimeter Formula
- kilogram-force per square meter to kilopond per square centimeter Formula
- Teaspoon [UK] to litre Formula
- mm to cubit [English] Formula
- joule to Btu (thermochemical) Formula
- gill [US] to milliliter Formula
- ounce [troy] to slug Formula
- calorie (15° C) to gallon (UK) of LPG Formula
- fathom to mile [statute] Formula
- pascal to kgf per m2 Formula
- calorie (15° C) to calorie (nutritional) Formula
- league [UK] to meter Formula
- gram to kilogram Formula
- gram to ounce [troy] Formula
- kilowatt-hour to calorie (nutritional) Formula
- Teaspoon [UK] to peck [US] Formula
- millimeter to stick Formula
- kilogram-force per square centimeter to inch of mercury [0 °C] [inHg] Formula
- dm to stick Formula
- quart [US, liquid] to barrel [UK] Formula
- joule to calorie (thermochemical) Formula
- dyn per cm2 to newton per square meter Formula