ft to mm Formula
Use the formula below to convert any value from ft to mm:
To from feet to millimeter, you just need to multiply the value in feet by 304.8. (It is called the conversion factor)
Find other conversion formulae here:
Using the formula (some examples):
Convert full ft to millimeters:
a ft = 1 × 304.8 = 304.8 millimeters.
Convert two ft to millimeters:
two ft = 2 × 304.8 = 609.6 millimeters.
Convert five ft to millimeters:
5 feet = 5 × 304.8 = 1524 millimeters.
Convert ten ft to millimeters: 10 feet = 10 × 304.8 = 3048 millimeters.
Convert twenty ft to millimeters: 20 feet = 20 × 304.8 = 6096 millimeters.
Convert fifty ft to millimeters: 50 feet = 50 × 304.8 = 15240 millimeters.
Convert a hundred ft to millimeters: 100 feet = 100 × 304.8 = 30480 millimeters.
Convert a thousand ft to millimeters: 1000 feet = 1000 × 304.8 = 304800 millimeters.
Definition of Foot
Definition of Millimeter
More conversion Factors
- legua to square fathom Formula
- hectare to square foot Formula
- pipe [UK] to peck [UK] Formula
- square centimeter to square yard [survey] Formula
- gallon (US) of LPG to gallon (UK) of LPG Formula
- metric mile to kilometer Formula
- quart [US, liquid] to cubic centimeter Formula
- peck [US] to fifth Formula
- square foot to legua Formula
- feet [survey] to cm Formula
- microbar to pound per square inch Formula
- gallon (UK) of LPG to gallon (US) of LPG Formula
- cup [metric] to cubic centimeter Formula
- mile [nautical, US] to yard Formula
- square inch to square millimeter Formula
- km^2 to square foot Formula
- gill [UK] to Teaspoon [US] Formula
- quarter [US] to pound [metric] Formula
- long ton to pound Formula
- Tablespoon [metric] to pipe [US] Formula
- mm^2 to ft^2 Formula
- calorie (thermochemical) to calorie (15° C) Formula
- square kilometer to square mile Formula
- cup [US] to Tablespoon [UK] Formula
- kip|ft2 to meganewton per square meter Formula
- kilometer to millimeter Formula
- kilopond per square meter to kilogram-force per square meter Formula
- ounce [US, liquid] to cup [metric] Formula
- meganewton per square meter to dyne per square centimeter Formula
- milliliter to Teaspoon [US] Formula
- ft^2 to square mile Formula
- kilowatt-hour to calorie (nutritional) Formula
- hectare to mi^2 Formula
- kip per cm2 to at Formula
- cup [metric] to cc Formula
- peck [UK] to bucket [UK] Formula