ft² to in^2 Formula
Use the formula below to convert any value from ft² to in^2:
To from square feet to square inch, you just need to multiply the value in square feet by 144. (It is called the conversion factor)
Find other conversion formulae here:
Using the formula (some examples):
Convert full ft² to square inches:
a ft² = 1 × 144 = 144 square inches.
Convert two ft² to square inches:
two ft² = 2 × 144 = 288 square inches.
Convert five ft² to square inches:
5 square feet = 5 × 144 = 720 square inches.
Convert ten ft² to square inches: 10 square feet = 10 × 144 = 1440 square inches.
Convert twenty ft² to square inches: 20 square feet = 20 × 144 = 2880 square inches.
Convert fifty ft² to square inches: 50 square feet = 50 × 144 = 7200 square inches.
Convert a hundred ft² to square inches: 100 square feet = 100 × 144 = 14400 square inches.
Convert a thousand ft² to square inches: 1000 square feet = 1000 × 144 = 144000 square inches.
More conversion Factors
- kip per m2 to kgf|cm2 Formula
- litre to shot Formula
- Btu (thermochemical) to joule Formula
- calorie (nutritional) to kilowatt-hour Formula
- kip per ft2 to gram-force per square centimeter Formula
- grain to dyne Formula
- Robie to bucket [US] Formula
- barleycorn to metric mile Formula
- gallon (US) of LPG to calorie (nutritional) Formula
- lbf|ft2 to kip|ft2 Formula
- Water Column [millimeter] to N|mm2 Formula
- m² to mm^2 Formula
- dyn|cm2 to kip|mm2 Formula
- mile [nautical, UK] to ftm Formula
- kip per cm2 to gram-force per square centimeter Formula
- Tablespoon [metric] to pint [UK] Formula
- cable [U.S.] to league [UK nautical] Formula
- inch to millimeter Formula
- nanopascal to kip per ft2 Formula
- mile [survey, US] to yard Formula
- Robie to pound [metric] Formula
- cubic centimeter to quart [US, liquid] Formula
- Btu to MPa Formula
- Btu to gallon (UK) of LPG Formula
- calorie (15° C) to gallon (UK) of LPG Formula
- barye to gram-force per square centimeter Formula
- km to cable [U.S.] Formula
- slug to stone Formula
- kilogram to pound Formula
- cubic millimeter to fifth Formula
- league [UK] to mile [international] Formula
- calorie (thermochemical) to calorie (IT) Formula
- cable [British] to mile [statute] Formula
- in² to km^2 Formula
- Pa to kip|cm2 Formula
- cup [metric] to shot Formula