As to km Formula
Use the formula below to convert any value from As to km:
To from angstroms to kilometer, you just need to multiply the value in angstroms by 1.0E-13. (It is called the conversion factor)
Find other conversion formulae here:
Using the formula (some examples):
Convert full A to kilometers:
an A = 1 × 1.0E-13 = 1.0E-13 kilometers.
Convert two A to kilometers:
two A = 2 × 1.0E-13 = 2.0E-13 kilometers.
Convert five As to kilometers:
5 angstroms = 5 × 1.0E-13 = 5.0E-13 kilometers.
Convert ten As to kilometers: 10 angstroms = 10 × 1.0E-13 = 1.0E-12 kilometers.
Convert twenty As to kilometers: 20 angstroms = 20 × 1.0E-13 = 2.0E-12 kilometers.
Convert fifty As to kilometers: 50 angstroms = 50 × 1.0E-13 = 5.0E-12 kilometers.
Convert a hundred As to kilometers: 100 angstroms = 100 × 1.0E-13 = 1.0E-11 kilometers.
Convert a thousand As to kilometers: 1000 angstroms = 1000 × 1.0E-13 = 1.0E-10 kilometers.
Definition of Angstrom
Definition of Kilometer
More conversion Factors
- square mile to mm^2 Formula
- cm to league [US statute] Formula
- N|m2 to meganewton per square meter Formula
- ft^2 to section Formula
- pint [US, liquid] to cup [US] Formula
- acre to m² Formula
- minim [US] to cubic centimeter Formula
- ton [metric] to long ton Formula
- gallon (US) of LPG to joule Formula
- cable [U.S.] to league [UK nautical] Formula
- ton [long, UK] to pound [metric] Formula
- Robie to litre Formula
- barad to technical atmosphere Formula
- peck [UK] to shot Formula
- kilowatt-hour to gallon (UK) of LPG Formula
- hectare to square kilometer Formula
- in to mile [statute] Formula
- kip|cm2 to nanopascal Formula
- gallon [UK] to Tablespoon [metric] Formula
- Water Column [centimeter] to Ba Formula
- mi² to cm² Formula
- milliliter to cubic centimeter Formula
- pint [US, liquid] to gallon [UK] Formula
- pound [troy] to ton [long, UK] Formula
- furlong [international] to cable [British] Formula
- square foot to mm^2 Formula
- furlong [survey] to kilometer Formula
- cm^2 to hectare Formula
- feet [international, U.S.] to mile [nautical, international] Formula
- ft^2 to ac Formula
- inch of water [4 °C] [inAq] to meganewton per square meter Formula
- Btu (thermochemical) to gallon (US) of LPG Formula
- mile [international] to hand Formula
- quarter [UK, liquid] to Robie Formula
- Btu to N per m2 Formula
- m² to mm² Formula