pounds to ounces Formula
Use the formula below to convert any value from pounds to ounces:ounces = pounds × 16
To from pounds to ounce, you just need to multiply the value in pounds by 16. (It is called the conversion factor)
Find other conversion formulas here:
Using the formula (some examples):
Convert full pound to ounces:
a pound = 1 × 16 = 16 ounces.
Convert two pound to ounces:
two pound = 2 × 16 = 32 ounces.
Convert five pounds to ounces:
5 pounds = 5 × 16 = 80 ounces.
Convert ten pounds to ounces: 10 pounds = 10 × 16 = 160 ounces.
Convert twenty pounds to ounces: 20 pounds = 20 × 16 = 320 ounces.
Convert fifty pounds to ounces: 50 pounds = 50 × 16 = 800 ounces.
Convert a hundred pounds to ounces: 100 pounds = 100 × 16 = 1600 ounces.
Convert a thousand pounds to ounces: 1000 pounds = 1000 × 16 = 16000 ounces.
More conversion Factors
- league to furlong [international] Formula
- hectare to square millimeter Formula
- kilowatt-hour to calorie (thermochemical) Formula
- quart [US, liquid] to minim [US] Formula
- ftm to dm Formula
- kip per mm2 to meganewton per square meter Formula
- quarter [US] to stone Formula
- cubit [English] to ft Formula
- hand to mile [nautical, international] Formula
- gallon (UK) of LPG to calorie (thermochemical) Formula
- mile [nautical, UK] to mi Formula
- calorie (thermochemical) to calorie (nutritional) Formula
- bucket [US] to litre Formula
- calorie (thermochemical) to calorie (IT) Formula
- Btu (thermochemical) to joule Formula
- gallon [US, liquid] to barrel [US, liquid] Formula
- square mile to hectare Formula
- feet [international, U.S.] to league Formula
- ounce [UK, liquid] to litre Formula
- gallon [UK] to ounce [US, liquid] Formula
- joule to kilowatt-hour Formula
- kilogram-force per square centimeter to gram-force per square centimeter Formula
- kilopascal [kPa] to kgf per m2 Formula
- dyne to ounce Formula
- furlong [survey] to ft Formula
- Water Column [millimeter] to pascal Formula
- ft^2 to in² Formula
- ounce [UK, liquid] to bucket [UK] Formula
- long ton to quarter [US] Formula
- calorie (nutritional) to calorie (IT) Formula
- mi to kilometer Formula
- nanopascal to kPa Formula
- calorie (15° C) to joule Formula
- barad to Water Column [millimeter] Formula
- pint [UK] to cubic centimeter Formula
- grain to drachme Formula