pounds to ounces Formula
Use the formula below to convert any value from pounds to ounces:
To from pounds to ounce, you just need to multiply the value in pounds by 16. (It is called the conversion factor)
Find other conversion formulae here:
Using the formula (some examples):
Convert full pound to ounces:
a pound = 1 × 16 = 16 ounces.
Convert two pound to ounces:
two pound = 2 × 16 = 32 ounces.
Convert five pounds to ounces:
5 pounds = 5 × 16 = 80 ounces.
Convert ten pounds to ounces: 10 pounds = 10 × 16 = 160 ounces.
Convert twenty pounds to ounces: 20 pounds = 20 × 16 = 320 ounces.
Convert fifty pounds to ounces: 50 pounds = 50 × 16 = 800 ounces.
Convert a hundred pounds to ounces: 100 pounds = 100 × 16 = 1600 ounces.
Convert a thousand pounds to ounces: 1000 pounds = 1000 × 16 = 16000 ounces.
More conversion Factors
- quarter [US] to pound [metric] Formula
- in^2 to cm² Formula
- millibar to atm Formula
- microbar to kgf|cm2 Formula
- quarter [UK] to pound [metric] Formula
- gallon [UK] to shot Formula
- kilowatt-hour to calorie (15° C) Formula
- league [US statute] to feet Formula
- peck [US] to pint [UK] Formula
- cup [Canada] to barrel [US, liquid] Formula
- Ba to psi Formula
- m to A Formula
- Btu to gallon (UK) of LPG Formula
- Robie to quarter [US] Formula
- Btu to joule Formula
- kilowatt-hour to gallon (UK) of LPG Formula
- gallon (UK) of LPG to calorie (IT) Formula
- square centimeter to square fathom Formula
- kilowatt-hour to calorie (nutritional) Formula
- cm² to square foot Formula
- cm to furlong [survey] Formula
- ft² to perch Formula
- lbf|ft2 to at Formula
- calorie (nutritional) to calorie (thermochemical) Formula